2nd March 2011

Evening all, I have literally been in about 20 minutes.

* If you really cannot be bothered to read all this and get bored doing so, there is a brief explanation of it all at the bottom, with the reason of what it was all because of....

I've had such a naff day at college today. Mainly because as soon as I got there my Tutor give me the ins and outs of my college life. She said that I failed my Pyschology test I did the other day, I'm lagging behind in all my subjects and my attendance is really really poor. I nearly got all emotional about it because I felt like a complete failure, I know it's my own fault but yeah, I couldn't help but get all down about it. Anyway, I decided I would start going to metoring during a free in my timetable and I will try (probably won't happen) to attend college alot more, to get my attendance higher.
Anyway, with that over I set off for the rest of my day. I tried reading some of my book but I couldn't focus on it at all. So I just flicked through Facebook, Tumblr and ran down my iPod battery, damn. Then I went to Pyschology. My teacher then told me I'd failed. Again I got all emotional, stressed and walked out to the loos, only to find that they where full of fucking annoying stuck up girls, which annoyed me even more. So I went back crying. The lesson was alright but tiffed me off, though after I had a little chat with Kim and said sorry for walking out.
I then proceded to Maths, to try and cheer myself up, hoping I'd passed my level 2 entry. Got there, didn't pass. Lost out by 4 marks. Pissed me off, but not as much as I expected. Ian wasn't annoyed like I'd heard he was about others, so that was alright too.
It was dinner anyway, so that blew over quickly and I just rambled on to Eve about god knows what, but I could tell that she wasn't listening!! Me and Eve decided not to go to our next lessons to go into town. I thought this was a good idea at first, but on the way out of college we walked past my Travel and Tourism teacher (the lesson I had), so chances are I'm in shit tomorrow.
But during town, I managed to explain to Eve my whole situation of why I was feeling really low, I bought 4 new items of clothing.....
Blouse from New Look

Shoes from River Island
And then also, I got some shorts from New Look which are floral too! But I couldn't find a photo, and I got a plain bright pink baggyish skirt from Zara. So all in all I am happy with my little buys! I can't quite remember what Eve bought, or even if she did buy anything actually.. But during all this, I managed to leave my card in the card pin thing in New Look and then leave my shopping in River Island changing rooms. Luckily I got all this back. Oh yeah, I'd also like to say that I personally think that Chinese Laundry has lost it, I didn't see a single thing in their except mens wear, band tee's, shoes, a few womans jumpers and demin skirts. Personally I think that vintage has gone, which makes me sad.
Oh so back to when I got home, I accidently rang Hal by mistake and he called me back. He was like 'Hiya, whats up?' and I was just been really quiet because I knew I was going to cry. And then, I did cry. But I didn't just cry, I went into a whole emotional breakdown type cry thingy! I think it sorta confused him, but when I explained all, he was ok. I know it sounds dead cheesy and stupid, but I feel so far away from everything right now and I just heard Hal speaking, it just set me off into how much I miss him.

So yeah, for a brief explaination of this whole post. I felt rubbish today all because I needed to cry. I needed to cry because I needed to let out my feelings of how far away from everything I feel right now and how much I miss Hal, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment