2nd March 2011, again.

I was watching Model Agency earlier and it has put me in a funny mood. The funny mood that I used to get in when I'd finished watching Skins.. I know Model Agency is a real life situation thingy, but my favourite on it has to be Annie, the boss of the New Faces. She is absolutely lovely as anything, beautiful and she is really good looking to say she is what? 30 something? I'm sure she said that on the one before... Anyway, I proper wish I worked at Premier (the place they work at)!! Yes, I'd love to do modelling but I really wouldn't mind working at that place. God knows what type of qualifications you have to have for it though. Also, it's in London. I'm in Hull. Big difference!
Another thing, I really cannot wait till Summer. Or at least when the weather decides to warm up! I was looking around in town today (as you'd know if you read my earlier post) with Eve, and all I saw in shops was millions upon millions of garments that I would wear, wouldn't mind buying now either, but just couldn't wear yet, which would mean they would be stuck in my cupboard to about... May time maybe? Most probably after :( I don't know, I'll have to decide on what to do... Though I have seen a beautiful longish skirt in River Island what I really want :( Hang on, I'll find a photo!

Cream Print Skirt, £29.99 from River Island.
Here we are, here is the beautiful piece!!!! Well, I wouldn't say the picture does it much justice but in real life it is beautiful! I don't know if you get the belt with it though, I can't actually remember. But me and Eve have come to a conclusion that this is one of them pieces of clothing which would happily stay in your wardrobe for years and years to come, never go out of fashion, and she will see me in Turkey when I'm 40 odd, still wearing it!!! And I would wear it and I mean it. I would wear it for college too.

So yeah, I'm in a good mood but all that is in the back of my mind is Travel and Tourism tomorrow. Absolutely dreading it! And the plan is (just thought of this right this second), I am going into town with my Mum next Friday, for a pamper session at Colour Lounge, so this means I can take her with my to River Island and see what she has to say to the situation... I SEE A SKIRT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment